Gr8 Support Movement
‘Its not just a ‘resource’. It’s a movement of positive change.’ Paul Richards, CEO at Stay Up Late.
Click the picture on the right to hear the story of the Gr8 Support Movement!
Gr8 Support MOVEMENT
Paradigm founded The Gr8 Support Movement to connect Support Workers across the UK and beyond!
It is the first of its kind. A values-based, thought-provoking, encouraging and highly interactive way for Support Workers to connect. It is a movement for change, with the fundamental aim of inspiring Support Workers to:
– Learn and develop so they can be the best they can be
– Share good practice and
– Create innovative solutions.
Calling ALL Support Workers, Team Leaders and Managers!
Join the MOVEMENT now!
Individual £25 (plus VAT)
Small organisation (1-99 staff) £400 (plus VAT)
Medium organisation (100-999 staff) £800 (plus VAT)
Large organisation (1000 staff+) £1,400 (plus VAT)
Just email: Hello@paradigm-uk.org
All members have access to…
• An online space to connect with other Direct Support Staff across the UK
• Monthly Gr8 onine training sessions
• Invitations to participate in national iniatives e.g. Flourishing Lives, The Valuing People Alliance and The UK Covid Research
• Gr8 debates on cutting-edge issues
• Signposting to current national practice news
• BLOGS and VLOGS
• Annual Voice report for CEOs
• A online library of articles and resource bank
• Gr8 Support phone line 8am -10pm (Mon to Friday)
‘The Gr8 Support Movement is the place to showcase the great work of Support Workers. A place to meet peers. A place to share ideas, challenges and successes. We learn so much together!’
(Kate. Gr8 Support Change Maker)
Interested in Gr8 Support membership for your organisation?
Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch
What makes Gr8 Support stand out for me is that its about support workers and is driven by what’s important to support workers. I am thoroughly inspired by some of the posts that are shared here.
Gr8 Support for me represents the cutting edge of our profession. It’s the place we should all aspire to be at in order to give the amazing neurodiverse people we work with the best chance of winning at life. By constantly pushing boundaries and perceptions of what is achievable for the people we work with, we increase their visibility in society which can only be a good thing.
TALK TO PARADIGM
REACH is one of the pieces of work we are most passionate about at Paradigm as we see the impact it has in organisations, so DO give us a call to find out more or ask questions.
To talk through your needs contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8870 8643.