WHAT WE DOSUPERVISION & COACHING
SUPPORT FOR TODAY’s LEADERS
Are you facing the toughest time that you can remember during your career? All the management theory tells us that excellent leadership is a crucial ingredient if we want to get excellent results. Austerity has brought with it enormous additional challenges for leaders in social care; never has there been a time in our sector when great leadership is as important!
Create space for you so that you can:
- ensure that their organisation becomes a beacon of good practice.
- shape their organisation to weather the storms of the changing climates ahead.
- create a positive working culture where staff feeling supported, valued and ready to grow.
- syphon good practice into their organisation.
- explore the right way forward for their organisation and themselves.
- feel supported and held.
- ask questions and explore the answers.
SUPERVISION & COACHING
WHO IS IT FOR?
CEOs and other Senior Managers
MEET YOUR COACH
Sally, Paradigm’s Managing Director, and Paradigm’s Associates Sue Livett and Jo Clare can offer tailor-made supervision or a personalised coaching programme called ‘In the thick of it’. You can download the flyer below.
TALK TO PARADIGM
To find out more and talk through what would support you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8870 8643.
The supervision offered by Paradigm is supportive, challenging, informative and always useful. For us to have this facilitated time to think together through dilemmas, dreams and everyday workloads is invaluable. In a busy world with financial restraints, putting a side both money and time to ensure we have this support remains our priority. We believe strongly that the people Getta Life supports and employs deserve good leadership, maintaining and developing this and ourselves happens through supervision.