My Love Life. My Relationships
JOIN THE TRAINING
Good Governance – ensuring inclusivity
Principle 6 of The Charity Goverance Code requires Governance/Trustee boards to have a clear approach to ensuring ‘equality, diversity and inclusion.’
This co-facilitated day will explore how board of Trustees can govern their organisation and shape its future in a way that values the voices and experiences of all. This is a chance for a board of Trustees to review how they work and make plans to ensure a more inclusive and effective board moving forward.
This course is co-facilitated by Sally Warren and Michelle McDermott (Expert by Experience).
During the day we will focus on:
- What the Charity Governance Code expects.
- What an inclusive board looks like.
- Sharing and connecting you with good practice from around the country.
- Reviewing where you are at as a board.
- What do you need to see and do in the way you work to ensure ALL are involved in creating the future?
- Agreeing a plan of action.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Organisational trustees, staff and people with lived experience representing those supported by the organisation.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
£1,150 plus expenses and VAT
Booking and Enquiries
Call: 020 8870 8643
Not a member?
Sign Up Today
You can sign up today for a free Paradigm Supporter account which will give you instant access to loads of free content that we release.