Ed writes that…’The pandemic has been a brutal reminder that disabled people don’t matter. Living through this, as a disabled person with a wonky immune system, has been a reminder that my life doesn’t matter to most.’ …. read the full blog here: The Disability Pandemic
- The first ever Thriving Course is FULL!
- What is Supported Living and Residential Care? (Paradigm 2022)
- Not one recommendation achieved, two years after CQC restraint and seclusion review (John Pring, March 2022)
- The Care Act 2014: Easy Read Guide The Care Act 2014: Easy Read Guide
- Out of sight progress report: What have we found (CQC 2022)