Psychotherapist David O’Driscoll recounts the case of a man whose life changed quite suddenly during his middle years, and asks why little attention has been paid to how reaching this life stage can affect people with learning disabilities. To read the article click here.
- ‘I’m thinking ahead: How to be part of the world of work’ (a guide from Together Matters)
- Superheroes? Really? (Short film)
- ‘Places like home’ A blog by Lucy Series
- A survey capturing the experiences of Support Workers during the pandemic
- Focus Group to inform the Department of Health and Social Care’s ‘Building the Right Support.’ (Valuing People Alliance)