Has the very practice of safeguarding, designed to protect people from harm and exploitation, become a form of abuse itself? Paul Williams explores a disturbing question. To read this article click here.
- ‘I’m thinking ahead: How to be part of the world of work’ (a guide from Together Matters)
- Superheroes? Really? (Short film)
- ‘Places like home’ A blog by Lucy Series
- A survey capturing the experiences of Support Workers during the pandemic
- Focus Group to inform the Department of Health and Social Care’s ‘Building the Right Support.’ (Valuing People Alliance)