An inquiry by the Equality and Human Rights Commission into challenging social care decisions could have positive consequences, suggests Belinda Schwehr. To read Belinda’s article, click here.
- ‘I’m thinking ahead: How to be part of the world of work’ (a guide from Together Matters)
- Superheroes? Really? (Short film)
- ‘Places like home’ A blog by Lucy Series
- A survey capturing the experiences of Support Workers during the pandemic
- Focus Group to inform the Department of Health and Social Care’s ‘Building the Right Support.’ (Valuing People Alliance)