Saba Salman reports here on the absence of official recognition by the Government that people with learning disabilities have been disproportionately affected by the Coronavirus pandemic in a number of ways.
- You should know about this legal challenge on being charged for adult social care!
- What is the difference between an impact and an outcome? (LSE)
- Gr8 Snapshot survey 2 – capturing the views of Support Workers and PAs 11 months into the Covid-19 pandemic
- An evening of conversation, art and music (Heart n Soul)
- Webinar: ‘Bringing Reach to life in your recruitment processes’ (Reach Members only)