George Julian live-tweet the inquests of people with learning disabilities and autism. She says she does this to bear witness to those individuals and to raise awareness of how they died. Watch this coverage on BBC News.
- Webinar: ‘Bringing Reach to life in your recruitment processes’ (Reach Members only)
- Gr8 Snapshot survey 2 – capturing the views of Support Workers and PAs 11 months into the Covid-19 pandemic
- At greater risk of dying but not a vaccine priority: Mental health impact on the learning disabled (An article in Byline Times)
- Feeling pain and valuing people (Blog by Paula Hopes)
- ‘Stories from social care leadership: Progress amid pestilence and penury’ (A report from The King’s Fund)