George Julian live-tweet the inquests of people with learning disabilities and autism. She says she does this to bear witness to those individuals and to raise awareness of how they died. Watch this coverage on BBC News.
- Silent Minority (Film to use in meetings/training)
- By changing the story of social care, we can build public support to transform it for future generations…
- Right Support, Right Care, Right Culture (CQC Guidance)
- Let’s talk about … charging for care and support (Webinar recording)
- Things your local authority should have told you about the charging for your care