This is a recording of a webinar about supporting people with learning disabilities with bereavement. The guest speakers are Baroness Sheila Hollins, Professor Irene Tuffrey-Wijne, Gemma Allen and Dr Jed Jerwood. You all see the GRASSroots group using a Books Beyond Words book to talk about someone dying from coronavirus.
- Webinar: ‘Bringing Reach to life in your recruitment processes’ (Reach Members only)
- Gr8 Snapshot survey 2 – capturing the views of Support Workers and PAs 11 months into the Covid-19 pandemic
- At greater risk of dying but not a vaccine priority: Mental health impact on the learning disabled (An article in Byline Times)
- Feeling pain and valuing people (Blog by Paula Hopes)
- ‘Stories from social care leadership: Progress amid pestilence and penury’ (A report from The King’s Fund)