This is a recording of a webinar about supporting people with learning disabilities with bereavement. The guest speakers are Baroness Sheila Hollins, Professor Irene Tuffrey-Wijne, Gemma Allen and Dr Jed Jerwood. You all see the GRASSroots group using a Books Beyond Words book to talk about someone dying from coronavirus.
- Silent Minority (Film to use in meetings/training)
- By changing the story of social care, we can build public support to transform it for future generations…
- Right Support, Right Care, Right Culture (CQC Guidance)
- Let’s talk about … charging for care and support (Webinar recording)
- Things your local authority should have told you about the charging for your care