This is a recording of a webinar about supporting people with learning disabilities with bereavement. The guest speakers are Baroness Sheila Hollins, Professor Irene Tuffrey-Wijne, Gemma Allen and Dr Jed Jerwood. You all see the GRASSroots group using a Books Beyond Words book to talk about someone dying from coronavirus.
- Advice on a real choice ( Community Living – Oct 2023)
- Rent your own home. Yes, really! ( Community Living – Oct 2023)
- Keywords In Person – Centered Planning (A short animation from Ester Ortega)
- NEW!!! A training resource inspired by the findings of the ‘Growing Older and Planning Ahead’ research 2023.
- DISCOVERING What more is possible Leadership in Person-Centered Planning (Inclusion Press)