Child trust funds were designed to provide a nest egg when teenagers reached adulthood. However, young people with learning disabilities are being denied access to their own funds, writes Ed Davey MP. Read this article from Community Living magazine here.
- Silent Minority (Film to use in meetings/training)
- By changing the story of social care, we can build public support to transform it for future generations…
- Right Support, Right Care, Right Culture (CQC Guidance)
- Let’s talk about … charging for care and support (Webinar recording)
- Things your local authority should have told you about the charging for your care