‘I wanted to live by a bus so that it was easy to see my family on my own. I now go and see them two times a month.’
- Living with Dying, Death and Grief: second date now available for this online workshop
- People with learning disabilities and Covid-19: We need to tell the stories and count the numbers (Irene Tuffrey-Wijne)
- A BBC1 special report into the impact of coronavirus on people with learning disabilities.
- My sister died of coronavirus. She needed care, but her life was not disposable (Rory Kinnear) Guardian May 12th 2020
- People First (Social Care Future Blog)