In the 1970s, disabled people were often placed in out-of-town institutions. Then came the independent living revolution. Is the clock turning back?
- Silent Minority (Film to use in meetings/training)
- By changing the story of social care, we can build public support to transform it for future generations…
- Right Support, Right Care, Right Culture (CQC Guidance)
- Let’s talk about … charging for care and support (Webinar recording)
- Things your local authority should have told you about the charging for your care